RULES & REGULATIONS
- Greeting President of IFAGG
- AGG History
- Judge course certification Olena Revenko
- COMPETITION RULES OF SHORT PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN (Age categories 8–10, 10–12, 12–14)
- IFAGG COMPETITION RULES SHORT PROGRAM Junior and Senior categories
- COMPETITION RULES FOR CHILDREN (Age categories 8–10, 10–12, 12–14)
- IFAGG COMPETITION RULES (Junior and Senior categories)
Rules and Antidoping
As a condition for participating at IFAGG events, the member must follow the WADA anti-doping rules. All gymnasts, coaches, assistants of the gymnasts, and officials are required to become acquainted with the doping rules.Information about the banned substances and methods can be found from the World Anti-Doping Agency’s website: http://www.wada-ama.org/ (available in several languages)IFAGG anti-doping program is being updated at the moment.
WADA Prohibited List
Updated annually, the List identifies the substances and methods prohibited to athletes in- and out-of-competition.